Healthies Online - Members' Bonus Programs
You can access our Healthies Online members' bonus programs via any browser on any device or by using our custom app.
To access the Healthies Online portal using any browser on any computer or device, go to https://www.healthiesonline.com/account/login. Use your email and the password that has been sent to you from email@example.com.
If you did not receive the login password email from firstname.lastname@example.org please check your spam/promotions folder. Please be aware that if you gave us a government or corporate email address, this may be blocked at a server level. In this case we suggest you provide a personal email address. (gmail, hotmail etc...) to your centre.
You can easily recover your password by clicking Forgot Your Password and it will be emailed to you, as long as you're using a personal email address.
How to download the app
Below are the App store links and instructions to download our free app for both Android and IOS devices. If you want to get the app for your mobile device (phone or tablet), do not try to download the app to your computer. You must load it directly to your device.
Instructions for Android devices
On your Android device, open your browser. Click the link below.
Or search for Academyplus (one word)
Once downloaded to your device you simply complete three fields:
- Your username which is your email
- Your password which was sent to you via email from email@example.com
- The app code which is healthy2020
Instructions for Apple devices
iOS Version - click: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/academy/id1495938793?ls=1
Where to login? How to recover your password?
You actually can't recover your password but you can easily get a new password. There are 5 quick steps:
- Go to our home page
- Click login at the top menu. That will take you to the app login page.
- Under to blue Sign In button click the words Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address (It must be the same email address you gave Healthy Inspirations.)
- Check your email for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will give you a new (If you do not get this email within 5 minutes please check your spam/promotions tab and add this email address as a contact.)
In the event you type in your email and get a red error message (Invalid Email) please contact your centre for help and give them your current email address.
Requested New Password But Did Not Receive Password Reset email?
A common reason is that you provided us with a work email. The servers at many companies and government departments are aggressive in blocking personal or commercial email. A simple solution is to provide the centre with a personal email (eg Gmail, Hotmail, Bigpond etc).