Suits ICT Reset Phases 1-4
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp finely grated ginger
450g Asians greens of choice
⅓ cup vegetable stock
1 Tbsp pine nuts, dry roasted
- Heat a wok or non-stock fry pan over high heat.
- Add oil, then add garlic and ginger and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the stock and stir in any residue from wok/pan and then add the Asian greens.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until greens are just wilting.
- Dry roast the pine nuts.
- To serve place the greens mixture onto serving plates and top with the pine nuts.
To add variety, use different nut varieties such as cashews or almonds.
Add a splash of soy sauce or sesame oil if you wish.
We often only see Asian greens with Asian food, but why not serve as a side dish with grilled chicken or steak.
Quick and easy to make.