ITC Reset: Suits all phases
- 100gm bacon rashers
- 3 large avocados
- 100gm Cherry tomatoes, cut into 8
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced or powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce, optional
- Chop the bacon into small slices and cook in oil over medium heat until crispy. Set aside.
- Slice avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl.
- Mash the avocado, and then add the chopped tomatoes, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Gently mix in the cooled bacon pieces.
Serve with some of the following suggestions:
- add the salsa back into the avocado cups
- spoon the salsa onto lettuce cups
- add to protein of choice: eggs, protein pancakes, sausages, haloumi
This could become your favourite Sunday breakfast!!!! Also works for a light lunch or dinner.