These burgers look perfectly normal but pack a surprise – an avocado filling. Enjoy them with your favourite salads.
ICT Reset 1-4
- 1 kg minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 avocados
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high.
- In a large bowl mix together the mince, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and lemon zest.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even mounds. Split each mound into two and press together to form thin burger patties, all the same size.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado, add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Place the avocado mixture onto half the patties and top each with another patty. Pinch the edges together to seal.
- BBQ for about 6-8 minutes per side.
Serve with any remaining avocado and your favourite salad.