ICT Reset: Suits phases 1-4
Great Shape: fat
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 large cucumber (thin skin)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and cut into cubes. Place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the cucumber lengthways once then each piece once lengthwise again. Cut into similar sized pieces as the avocado, and combine with the avocado.
- Whisk the lime juice, olive oil, green chilli, garlic and salt together. Stir in parsley.
- Gently toss the avocado and cucumber with the dressing.
Fresh tasting, perfect for a hot summer’s day, with meat of choice.