ICT Reset: Suits all phases
- 4 large zucchini, sliced into 1cm slices
- 200gm snow peas
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 large avocado
- 6 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley
- ½ bunch fresh mint
- 1 lemon, juice
- 200ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush the sliced zucchini with oil and BBQ on the grill until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Top and tail the snow peas and trim the asparagus and break into 2 before blanching for 20-30 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the avocado into 2cm pieces, and finely shop the shallots.
- In a bowl place the cooled zucchini, asparagus and snow peas. Add the avocado and shallots. Tear the parsley and mint into small pieces and toss the ingredients lightly.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to make the dressing. Pour over and toss again, just before serving.