Suits ICT Reset 1-4
- 1 kg broccoli
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cut broccoli into large florets, and if you’ve washed, make sure to dry them well. Place broccoli into a large bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil, salt and pepper, and garlic. Pour over the broccoli and mix through.
- Place on a tray or in a pan and cook for 20+ minutes. Broccoli should be crisp and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and place in a salad bowl, sprinkling with the lemon zest, pine nuts and parmesan. Combine together the lemon juice with 1 Tbsp oil, and pour over the broccoli, toss and serve.
Combine with other steamed or roasted vegies, with meat of choice.