2 Tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts lengthways into 2 thin slices and firmly pound the chicken using the smooth side of a meat tenderizer (or a rolling pin) to an even thickness of about 1cm.
- Place chicken into a large air-tight container or freezer bag and pour marinade over top, making sure the chicken is completely coated. Allow chicken to marinate for a minimum of one hour, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Evenly place the capsicum slices in the middle of the chicken pieces, roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat this step until all the chicken pieces have been rolled up and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Brush tops of chicken with remaining marinade and bake, uncovered, for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Serve with a green salad.