Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: dairy, vegetable, protein
- 2 ½ cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup cottage cheese (drained)
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp seasoning of choice
- Black pepper to taste
- Turn on oven to 190°C.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Place into a bowl and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Divide into 12 greased muffin cups & place the cheddar cheese & then the Parmesan on top.
- Put the cottage cheese into a colander, rinse with cold water, and then drain.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork. Add the drained cottage cheese, seasoning, black pepper, and stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over the broccoli and cheese, dividing equally. Stir gently to evenly distribute.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until eggs are firm and the top lightly browned.
- Serve hot, topped with a dollop of sour cream, salsa, or hot sauce.
- Great with a mixed green salad and/or steamed green vegies.