ICT Reset: Suits all phases
- 6 x 100gm schnitzel
- 4 Tbsp Pesto
- 4 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp parmesan, finely grated
- 4 Tbsp dessicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Place a baking sheet in the bottom of a baking pan or dish.
- In a small bowl mix together the pesto and sour cream.
- In two bowls, add the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste in one, and the grated parmesan and coconut in the other.
- Lay the schnitzel on a board, and using a knife, spread the pesto mixture over all pieces, leaving some space on the edges.
- Roll up the schnitzel pieces lengthwise and secure with toothpicks.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture first, and then the parmesan/coconut mixture, making sure they are well-coated with the mixture.
- Place into the baking dish and bake until firm and lightly browned, around 30+ minutes.
Serve hot with steamed greens or a mixed green salad.