Suits Phase 4
- 4 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 150g soft ricotta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 4 scoops SJ Vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- Pre-heat over to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with mini-liners or grease generously.
- Mash bananas and then mix in crumbled ricotta.
- In another bowl mix the cacao and protein powder together, and then add the whisked egg.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Place a generous dessert spoonful into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tray before storing and refrigerating.
Tip: If you are on Plans 1, 2 or 3 supplement with plan-compliant fruits.