ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 4 chicken marylands
- ¾ cup coriander, chopped
- ½ cup oregano, chopped
- 1 lime, grated zest & wedges
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the coriander, oregano, lime zest, oil and chilli flakes in a small bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat. Brush the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down, cooking through, about 15 minutes. Turn and brush with dressing, cooking for a further 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Place chicken on a serving plate, skin-side up, and pour remaining dressing on top. Rest to absorb flavour while making a salad.
- Serve with the salad.
Chilli flakes are optional, but if you like some spice, then you’ll love the chilli addition.