ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 1kg beef tenderloin fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 100gm gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 100gm butter
- Season the beef on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat. Cook the meat to your liking, and then rest while making the butter.
- Finely chop all dry ingredients: thyme, rosemary, parsley, chilli, garlic and pine nuts. Alternatively puree in a food processor. Place in a bowl.
- Add the crumbled gorgonzola cheese to the dry ingredient mix.
- Melt the butter and pour over the mix, stirring into a paste, and allow to set.
- To serve, place about 2 Tbsp of the butter over each fillet.
This is the most amazing Fat Bomb. Use with any protein, add to salads, mix with zucchini noodles, add to meat-based pizzas, use as butter for muffins… the list is endless!!