ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 500gm mince
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 250gm mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- Heat butter in a large fry pay over high heat. Add mince and cook, stirring often, until browned.
- Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring until onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, oregano and spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted.
- Add beaten eggs and reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are softly set.
Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.