Great Shape – vegetable, protein, fat
Reset – suits all phases
4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature
2 Tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 large cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
6-8 marinated anchovies, torn into pieces
1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the broccolini and cook until just tender (about 3 minutes).
- Remove the broccolini from the pan with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of cold water, keeping the pan of water on the stove.
- Bring the water back to a boil and gently lower the eggs into it. Simmer for 6 minutes, or until they are just soft in the middle. Drain and set aside.
- Drain the broccolini in a colander, then cool the eggs in a fresh bowl of cold water for a few minutes. Peel and halve the eggs.
- Combine 1 Tbsp of oil with the mustard, vinegar, 1 Tbsp cold water, and a little seasoning to make the dressing.
- Put 1 Tbsp of oil in the frying pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the drained broccolini and cook for 2 minutes over a high heat, until starting to colour slightly.
- Spread the broccolini over a platter, then add the eggs and anchovies. Scatter with the chilli, drizzle with the dressing, and serve.