Reset: Suits all phases
- 8 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large bunch broccolini, cut into 2cm pieces
- 200gm grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 100gm goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Heat a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add half the oil and cook the broccolini, tomato and spring onion until tender, about 8 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Return the pan to the stove and add the extra oil on a medium heat. Add the eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper and warm.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-proof dish and cook until the eggs are set and golden brown on top, around 30 minutes.
- Cut into 4 and sprinkle with basil, then serve with your favourite salad.
We all love a good frittata: they’re easy, healthy and super tasty. Enjoy this one for a main meal or slice it into smaller portions and serve as an appetiser.