Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp hot sauce (eg sriracha)
1 Tbsp olive or coconut oil
500g minced beef
250g bag coleslaw mix or finely sliced cabbage
1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 Tbsp grated ginger
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine soy sauce and hot sauce in a small mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and tilt the pan to spread the oil. Add minced beef and cook until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently and breaking the meat apart.
- Add the coleslaw mix to the pan and stir with the beef. Cook until the cabbage is wilted and tender, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour sauce over the stir-fry and add the ginger. Stir until everything is well-mixed. Add salt to taste, if needed.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in sliced spring onions, and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve while hot.