ICT Reset 1-4
- 600gm lamb fillets
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1 tsp chilli powder or flakes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine all the spices with the oil and mix into a paste.
- Place the lamb onto a plate and coat with the paste, coating both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 3+ hours or overnight.
- Preheat BBQ to a medium heat. Cook the lamb on an oiled plate, turning once until browned and cooked as desired.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a salad, steamed or roast vegetables.
This spice mix is so easy to make. It may remind you of being in New Orleans with the unique Cajun flavour!!!