ICT Reset: Suits all phases
- 600gm chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, 1cm slices
- 200 gm fresh mozzarella, sliced thinly
- Fresh basil, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat some oil over a medium/high heat, and add the thighs. Sear until golden brown on one side, 2-3 minutes, and then turn over to sear the other side.
- When seared, place the chicken in a baking pan or dish. On top of each thigh, add a slice of tomato and a slice of mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbling and the chicken is cooked through, 25-30 minutes. Place under grill if you need to brown the cheese.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with fresh basil before serving.
Serve with your favourite salad of choice or a plate of steamed greens.