How versatile is frittata? Not only will you get a boost of super-foods in eggs and kale, but you can enjoy it for a main meal, or slice into smaller squares and serve as appetisers. Increase the recipe and make a batch of ‘muffins’ for school or work lunches.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Lightly beat the eggs and egg white.
- Heat the oil in a small ovenproof frypan over medium heat. Add capsicum and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Add tomato and kale, then season and cook for 2 minutes or until the kale is wilted and tomato has softened.
- Add egg and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Sprinkle the feta over the egg mixture, then place the pan under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly in the pan, then carefully remove the frittata and sprinkle with parsley to serve.