Set aside two minutes in the morning to marinate the pork, then in less than 10 minutes that evening you’ll have dinner on the table. Serves 4
ICT Reset 1-4
500g pork top loin
1 large red onion, sliced
¾ cup fresh lime juice
1 tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Place pork and onion in a glass or enamel baking dish.
- Combine lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper and pour over the pork and onion. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Lift pork steaks out of the marinade, leaving the onions in the lime juice. Grill pork on a hot plate for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked.
- Heat a pan with some oil on medium/high heat. Cook the onions and lime juice until softened.
- To serve, spoon the onion mix over the pork. Serve with a mixed green salad or roast vegetables.