Suits all phases
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops Shaken Jamaican powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 drop vanilla essence
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon/allspice/mixed spice
- 1/3 cup grated carrot or zucchini
- Preheat Conventional oven to 180°C
- Mix all ingredients (adding grated carrots last)
- Spoon into muffin tray or patty tins and bake for approx 15 mins
- Top with cream cheese mixed with juice of a lemon and small amount of stevia if required or sprinkle a little amount of sugar free jelly crystals to sweeten topping.
Note: a fan oven will blow the mixture sideways as it’s cooks so can come out misshaped. Cook on lower temp for longer and turn tray around during cooking.
Tip: These can be frozen prior to icing.
Variation: Using Chocolate Proti Powder, dropping out the carrot and putting coffee in would make a mocha muffin.