Suits ICT Reset Phases 1 – 4
- 1 head cauliflower
- 150g bacon
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Turn on oven to 180°C.
- Cut cauliflower into small bite-size florets. Place on a baking sheet on a large tray. Cook until browning and tender, 30+ minutes.
- Place in a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Cook bacon until crispy. When cooled cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop onion and chives and set aside.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Add the bacon, onion, chives and dressing to the cauliflower. Stir through and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with protein of choice.