ICT Reset: Suits phases 1-4
Great Shape: protein, fat
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp paprika, coriander, cumin & oregano
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2x400g tinned tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- 3 tsp pumpkin seeds, chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, capsicum, garlic and salt, and cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spices and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add in cauliflower and tomatoes, and bring to a simmer. Cover and continue cooking until the cauliflower has softened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Make a space with a spoon and crack one egg at a time around the outside and middle of the pan. Cover with the lid and continue to cook until the whites have set, and the yolks are still runny.
- Serve from the pan with a garnish of chopped pumpkin seeds and parsley.
This dish is perfect for a special breakfast or brunch, or serve with a mixed green salad for lunch or dinner. Experiment with the herbs and spices to create your own special blend.