ICT Reset: Suits 2 to 4
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 leek, white part, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1L stock of your choice
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- Chop the parsley, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Chop the leek, carrot and fennel bulb. Add to a saucepan with the oil and cook for 20 minutes (or until soft).
- Add the chicken, fennel seeds and 1L stock. Cover and cook on low for 20 minutes (or until cooked).
- Add the zucchini and reserved parsley and cook for a further 2 minutes and serve hot.
For those with a Thermomix:
- Chop the parsley for 5 seconds/speed 5 – set aside.
- Chop the leek, carrot and fennel bulb for 5 seconds/speed 5 – scrape down bowl. Add the oil and cook for 10 minutes/100°C/speed 1.
- Add the chicken, fennel seeds and 1L stock and cook for 20 minutes/100°C/reverse stir/speed 2.
- Add the zucchini and reserved parsley and mix for 20 seconds/reversestir/speed 2.
- Leave to stand, covered for 3 minutes and serve hot.