Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
- 500g skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2cm cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken stock and soy sauce.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. When hot add 1 tsp of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Increase the heat to high, then add 1 tsp of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside, and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to the wok; bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes to reduce a little.
- Return the asparagus, garlic and ginger, and chicken to the wok and toss until warmed through.