Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, dairy, fat
1 Tbsp olive oil
500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
200g smoked deli ham, cut into bite-sized pieces
200g cream cheese
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp white vinegar
300g grated cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat a large, oven-proof fry pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add the smoked ham to the chicken and turn off the heat.
- Mix cream cheese, mustard, vinegar, and 2/3 of the grated cheese in a bowl, then add it to the chicken and ham.
- Season to taste and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown on top.
- Serve with steamed vegies.