2 Tbsp butter
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 spring onion, chopped
230g sour cream
1/2 tsp (or to taste) unrefined sea salt
- Heat a large fry pan over medium-high heat and melt the butter.
- Add the chicken, turn the heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn over the chicken, cover and let simmer for another 10 minutes or until the juices run clear. The total cooking time depends on the thickness of the meat.
- Add the spring onion. Stir, and let the onion cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the salt and the sour cream. Mix well.
- Cover and let stand on the stove top for 5 minutes. Mix well before serving with a salad or steamed vegies.