The fresh and spicy flavours in this recipe are divine, and with most of the ingredients being herbs and spices the recipe is very quick and easy. Serves 3
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 chilli, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
300g chicken mince
1 cup chicken stock
1/2 tsp red curry paste
2 tsp fish sauce or 1 tsp salt
4 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
1 red onion, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat. Add chilli and garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add minced chicken and stir continuously until cooked through, making sure to break up any large lumps.
- Add the stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until liquid has absorbed.
- Add curry paste, fish sauce or salt, and lemon juice and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat, add mint, coriander and onion and combine well. Leave covered for a further 2 minutes before serving.