2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups diced carrots
8 cups gluten free chicken broth
2 cups chopped kale, stems removed
2 fresh sprigs rosemary
2 cups zucchini noodles, or Zero noodles
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/4 cup lemon juice
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add onion, garlic and carrots and stir until vegies are softened but not browned.
- Pour in broth, add kale and rosemary and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, then add the zucchini noodles (not Zero noodles yet), salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5 minutes then add chicken, Zero noodles if using, and heat through. Add lemon juice and stir gently.
- Remove rosemary sprigs and serve with grated parmesan cheese if desired.