Great Shape: 1 protein, 1 fat, 2 vegetable
ICT Reset: suits phases 2, 3 and 4
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 800g chicken thighs, diced into 2cm pieces
- 1 sprig fresh or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup cream
- Place the chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, chicken thighs, rosemary, garlic, thyme, and oregano into a slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach and the cream, and serve.