ICT Reset 1-4
- 600gm chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 turnips, peeled and diced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup stock
- 1 cup silver beet, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken, stir through and cover the pan, cook through, taking care to prevent any sticking.
- Add the turnip, red capsicum, paprika and salt, and pour the stock over the top.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the turnips are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the silver beet and stir through, cover, and return to the stove for a further 5+ minutes until the silver beet is cooked.
- Serve in a bowl. Ideal with cauliflower rice.
Turnip has quite a strong flavour, so perhaps you could swap it out for another on-plan vegetable.