Reset: suits all phases
- 3 medium zucchini
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ large avocado
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ large lemon
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken thighs, sliced
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil, to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchini into ribbons with a vegetable peeler or mandolin slicer, eliminating the seeds. Place the ribbons in a colander and toss with salt. Let stand while preparing the avocado pesto.
- Place the avocado, basil, walnuts, garlic, lemon, and parmesan into the food processor and blend until the sauce is smooth. Add water to thin the sauce as needed.
- Grease a skillet with 1 Tbsp olive oil and bring to medium heat. Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through.
- Add the zucchini ribbons for 3-5 minutes or until they are just beginning to soften. Remove from heat.
- Spoon pesto onto zucchini ribbons and gently toss to coat. To serve, garnish with fresh basil and grated parmesan.