Suits Phases 2-4
- 2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 5 prunes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 6 scoops Healthy Inspirations Shaken Jamaican Choc-orange protein powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Combine the coconut oil, prunes, almond meal and protein powder in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk and crushed walnuts and mix to combine.
- Roll mixture between your palms into walnut-sized balls, then roll in coconut. Refrigerate.
- Note: The coconut oil melts in warm weather, so these balls will be firm straight from the fridge or soft if they’ve been out of the fridge.