ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 600gm white fish, cut into 5cm pieces
- Salt to taste
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 chilli, finely minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 cup fish stock
- 400ml coconut milk
- Coriander, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, season the fish with salt and pour the lime juice over, toss, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic, chilli and onion, and saute until onion is soft and starting to brown.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and cook until the capsicum is slightly softened. Add the stock and coconut milk, bring to the boil, and then add the fish and lime juice.
- Cover and simmer until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with the coriander.
Try other proteins such as chicken breasts or tofu.