Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
1 kg chicken wings
1 tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup salted butter, melted
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Spread the wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 mins.
- Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle-upper position. Preheat the oven to 120°C. Set a cooling rack on a baking tray.
- Combine the wings and baking powder in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
- Spread the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 25 mins.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220°C and move the chicken to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 20 mins, or until the skin is nice and crispy, but not burned.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven. Let rest for 5 mins. Toss in the sauce before serving.