ICT Reset 1-4
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets, skin on
- 125g raspberries
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Lightly salt both sides of the salmon.
- BBQ or pan fry the salmon skin side down until cooked. Turn the fish over and cook to your liking.
- Cover the salmon and set aside while making the sauce.
- In a small pan melt the butter and raspberries.
- Remove from heat and using a fork mash the raspberries, and add the vinegar and salt to taste.
To serve: plate the salmon and spoon the sauce over the salmon. Add roast vegetables, green salad or both.