Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
2 Tbsp oil
8 beef sausages
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1 – 2 Tbsp curry powder
1 cup beef stock
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup cream
50g baby spinach leaves
- In a large saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp of oil over medium heat. Slice the sausages into 2cm chunks and add to the pan. Cook, turning regularly, until just done. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining 1 Tbsp oil and the garlic and sliced onions. Sauté until translucent and fragrant.
- Add the curry powder to the pan and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the beef stock and tomato paste and mix to thoroughly combine. Simmer for 10 minutes until starting to thicken. Taste and add curry powder, salt or pepper if needed.
- Return the sausages to the pan, tossing through the sauce.
- Stir in the cream and baby spinach leaves and coat with the sauce until just wilted.
- Serve with cauliflower ‘rice’.