Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
3 Tbsp oil, divided
2 tsp dried garlic
2 tsp ground cumin, divided
2 tsp smoked paprika, divided
Salt and black pepper
1 tsp red chilli flakes
480g oyster blade steak
2 roasted red capsicum
80g baby spinach
- Mix 2 Tbsp oil with the dried garlic, half the ground cumin and half the smoked paprika, and a pinch each of salt and black pepper. Rub the steaks with the spice mix.
- Preheat a fry pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the steaks for 2-3 mins each side for medium rare or 4-5 mins each side for well done. Remove the steaks from the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the roasted red capsicum. Peel,
- de-stone, and thinly slice the avocado.
- To make a dressing; mix the remaining smoked paprika and ground cumin with 1 Tbsp olive oil and the juice from the limes.
- In a large bowl, toss the baby spinach with the avocado, roasted peppers and the dressing.
- Thinly slice the rested steaks. Place the salad onto four plates and top with the slices of steak. Sprinkle with the chilli flakes.