Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: vegetable, fat
2 fennel bulbs (white and light green parts only)
2 celery stalks with leaves
4 spring onions
5 sprigs mint
5 springs flat parsley
2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
1 lemon, juiced
⅓ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash vegetables and soak in a bowl of iced water for 30 mins.
- In a large salad bowl add the fennel, celery and stalks all finely sliced. Finely slice the radish and spring onions.
- Add finely chopped mint and parsley.
- Dry roast the sunflower seeds in a pan until fragrant. Add to the salad bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper together. Pour over the salad and toss gently.
Serve immediately with protein of choice and enjoy!!