Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
- 1 1/2 tsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup passata sauce
- 600g white fish fillets, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tsp capers
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add wine and lemon juice and simmer 2 – 3 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Add passata sauce, stir and place fish fillets on top. Season with salt, pepper and capers. Cover and cook 4 minutes over medium-low.
- Turn the fish and cook uncovered an additional minute, or until the fish is cooked through.