Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, 1/2 fat, vegetable
- 600g white fish fillets
- 2 tsp seasoning of choice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced thinly
- ½ medium head red cabbage, sliced thinly
- ½ cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp Green Tabasco Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Mix the seasoning, cumin and chilli powder in a bowl.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel, then rub both sides with 2 tsp of olive oil and then coat with the seasoning mixture.
- Cut away the core of the cabbage and cut into thin slices. Thinly slice the shallots.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice, Green Tabasco Sauce and salt.
- Add 2 tsp of olive oil to a pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish until barely firm, about 4 minutes each side.
- While the fish is cooking, mix half the shallots into the cabbage mixture and stir in enough dressing to moisten the cabbage mixture. Portion into 4 bowls.
- When the fish is cooked, cool slightly on a cutting board, and then pull apart. Place the fish over the cabbage in the bowls and top with the remaining shallots.
- Serve with smashed avocado.