Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
8 chicken drumsticks
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup ghee or butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 spring onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Generously season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper, making sure they are well covered.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Melt ghee or butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced spring onions to the ghee or butter mixture and cook, stirring another minute or two.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken drumsticks and serve with a green salad or coleslaw.