Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, vegetable, fat
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 600g peeled and deveined prawns
- 1/2 lime, juice
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium-low heat. Add capsicum and sauté until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add spring onion whites, half the coriander, garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk and salt. Increase heat and bring almost to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes to let the flavours blend and the sauce thicken.
- Add prawns and cook 5 to 6 minutes, until opaque and cooked through.
- Add lime juice.
- To serve, divide equally among 4 bowls, then top with the green spring onion and coriander.