Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein
- 6 bone-in pork chops (600g)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- Place the chops in a flat container or tray.
- Mix together all ingredients to make the marinade.
- Pour marinade over the chops and marinate 6-8 hours.
- When ready to cook, bring the chops to room temperature before cooking.
- BBQ or grill on a grate to give the criss-cross marks, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Delicious served with an Asian-style salad.