Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein
- 2.5kg chicken
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp mixed herbs
- sprinkle of nutmeg
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil, seasoning and lemon zest together.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag, pour over the marinade, close the ziplock bag and shake well, coating the chicken. Pop in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Take chicken out, drain off the marinade and put chicken in glass or roasting pan, breast side down.
- Roast for 25 minutes, then turn breast side up and baste with pan juices.
- Lower heat to 190°C and roast for a further 40-50 minutes, or until top is browned.
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with a Greek salad or roasted vegetables suitable for your plan.