ICT Reset: Suits 1 to 4
- 1kg beef blade steak
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C or 140°C fan forced.
- Mix together oil, lemon juice and oregano in a large bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place beef in the bowl, turning and coating with the liquid.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into an oven bag, tie and seal securely. Place in a large baking tray and bake for 2+ hours, until the beef falls apart.
- Cover the beef and rest. Meanwhile pour the marinade juice into a small saucepan and simmer for 10 mins, until slightly reduced.
- Pour sauce over roast and carve before serving.
Serve in warmer months with a salad, and in cooler weather with steamed or roast vegetables.