Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: 1 protein, 2 vegetable, 1 fat
2 Tbsp butter
100g button mushrooms
1 tomato, halved
salt and pepper
½ cup thawed frozen spinach
2 Tbsp cream
100g chopped ham
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp butter and the mushrooms and tomato, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the vegies over, add the ham, and cook a further 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the water from the frozen spinach, and place the spinach in a bowl with the eggs and cream. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt half the remaining butter in a skillet over moderate heat. Add half the egg mixture and tilt the pan so the egg mixture covers the base. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then carefully flip and cook the other side for 20 seconds. Slide the green omelette onto a serving plate and keep warm, and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- To serve, place a green omelette on each plate, and add the mushrooms, tomato and ham.