Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: protein, fat
110g butter, softened
50g coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch chilli powder, optional
8 medium eggs
1/2 spring onion, finely sliced
100g grated cheddar cheese, divided
125g ham, diced
2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Mix the butter with the coconut flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and chilli powder until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Gently stir through the spring onion and 80g cheese.
- Fill each mini loaf tin (or muffin cases). Top each roll with ham and the remaining cheese, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.