Great Shape: 1 protein, 1 fat, 2 vegetable
Reset: suits all phases
- 12 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 100g butter
- 750g green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp red curry paste
- 600g ground pork or ground lamb
- 8 Tbsp fresh coriander
- Fry the Brussels sprouts in half the butter in a large frying pan or wok on medium high heat until softened, about 10 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add the cabbage and stir-fry until softened.
- Add the salt, onion powder, pepper and vinegar. Sauté until fragrant. Place the vegetable mixture in a bowl, and reserve.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the same pan. Add garlic, onion, and curry paste. Sauté for 1 minute. Add ground meat and sauté until the meat is cooked through and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Lower the heat a little and add the vegetable mixture back to the pan. Stir until everything is warmed through.
- Finish seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh coriander.